| ||The Chipmunk is a General critter. It eats Bird Mix from a low table. Considered an average creature, the Chipmunk will only visit a garden for 30 - 50 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Chipmunk is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Chipmunk by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Chipmunk is 3 diamonds. Every 10 Chipmunks you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amber seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- As many FG Luna Serena's as you can plant, 2-4 is ideal.
- 2 Low Tables with Bird Mix
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Extremely Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.