| ||The Broad Billed Hummingbird is a Hummingbird critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Broad Billed Hummingbird will only visit a garden for 0 - 2 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Broad Billed Hummingbird and all other Hummingbirds can only be attracted using the correct combination of jewel seed plants. In order to attract the Broad Billed Hummingbird you will need all of the following in their flowering (FG) state: |
NOTE: When a Hummingbird is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Hummingbird is due in less than an hour.
Nothing is known to deter the Broad Billed Hummingbird.
The reward for spotting a Broad Billed Hummingbird is 9 diamonds. Every 10 Broad Billed Hummingbirds you spot you will also be awarded the rare Enchanted Forest Sunlight seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2 FG Enchanted Forest Sunlight plants
- 1 FG Forest Sunlight plant
- 1 FG Forest Ruby plant
- 2 FG Herb's (Any)
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.