| ||The Minty Green Caterpillar is a Caterpillars critter. It eats Anything from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Minty Green Caterpillar will only visit a garden for 30 - 45 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Minty Green Caterpillar and all other Caterpillars can only be attracted using the correct combination of plants. In order to attract the Minty Green Caterpillar you will need all of the following in their flowering (FG) state: |
NOTE: When a Caterpillar is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Caterpillar is due in less than an hour.
Nothing is known to deter the Minty Green Caterpillar.
The reward for spotting a Minty Green Caterpillar is 5 diamonds.
Set-Up Idea: *
- 1 FG Supershroom
- 4 FG Green Butterpillaflora
- 2 FG Orange Butterpillaflora
- 2 Raised Tables with Tropical Fruits
- Only forms its chrysalis on the Green Butterpillaflora (which must have sprouted but be less than 1 hour old) then later becomes the Forest Leafwing Butterfly
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.