| ||The Violet Sabrewing Hummingbird is a Hummingbird critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered an average creature, the Violet Sabrewing Hummingbird will only visit a garden for 0 - 2 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Violet Sabrewing Hummingbird and all other Hummingbirds can only be attracted using the correct combination of jewel seed plants. In order to attract the Violet Sabrewing Hummingbird you will need all of the following in their flowering (FG) state: |
NOTE: When a Hummingbird is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Hummingbird is due in less than an hour.
Nothing is known to deter the Violet Sabrewing Hummingbird.
The reward for spotting a Violet Sabrewing Hummingbird is 14 diamonds. Every 10 Violet Sabrewing Hummingbirds you spot you will also be awarded the rare Enchanted Forest Sapphire seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 FG Enchanted Forest Sapphire
- 1 FG Forest Sapphire
- 1 FG Enchanted Forest Ruby
- 1 FG Forest Ruby
- 2 FG Herb's (Any)
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.