| ||The Saw Billed Hummingbird is a Hummingbird critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Saw Billed Hummingbird will only visit a garden for 0 - 2 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Saw Billed Hummingbird and all other Hummingbirds can only be attracted using the correct combination of jewel seed plants. In order to attract the Saw Billed Hummingbird you will need all of the following in their flowering (FG) state: |
NOTE: When a Hummingbird is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Hummingbird is due in less than an hour.
Nothing is known to deter the Saw Billed Hummingbird.
The reward for spotting a Saw Billed Hummingbird is 16 diamonds. Every 10 Saw Billed Hummingbirds you spot you will also be awarded the rare Enchanted Forest Moonlight seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 FG Enchanted Forest Ruby
- 1 FG Forest Ruby
- 1 FG Enchanted Forest Amber
- 1 FG Forest Amber
- 1 FG Enchanted Forest Moonlight
- 1 FG Forest Moonlight
- 1 FG Herb (Any)
- 1 Raised Table with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.