| ||The Jackdaw is a Birds critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Jackdaw will only visit a garden for 1-25 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Jackdaw is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Jackdaw.|
The reward for spotting a Jackdaw is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Jackdaws you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Emerald seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 3-4 RFH Flora/Rosa or Tulipa Praecocia (Must be a Precious stone and with the Jackdaw it helps to have DIFFERENT ones!)
- 2 FG or RFH Nightrose Herbs
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.