| ||The Froog is a Planimals critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Froog will only visit a garden for 20-Oct minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Froog is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Froog.|
The reward for spotting a Froog is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Froogs you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Moonlight seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2 RFH Magnus Planetai (Jupiter or Saturn)
- 2 FG Cross Breed Plants (Any of the following Cumulas
Amora/Fructus Odonata or Solaris Lyceana)
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.