| ||The Ferret is a General critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered an average creature, the Ferret will only visit a garden for 5 - 10 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Ferret is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Ferret by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Ferret is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Ferrets you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amber seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 or 2 FG Cumulus Amora
- 1 or 2 FG Solaris Lycaena
- 1 or 2 FG Fructus Odonata
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.