| ||The Blue Jay is a Birds critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered an average creature, the Blue Jay will only visit a garden for 15-30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Blue Jay is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Blue Jay.|
The reward for spotting a Blue Jay is 4 diamonds. Every 10 Blue Jays you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amber seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer)
- 1 FG Bellis Lycaena (MUST be Blue)
- 1 FG Carmena Aviflora (MUST be Blue)
- 1 FG Piscis Aquabullae (MUST be Blue)
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
- Avoid ANY other Bird Mix eating critter attractants
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.