| ||The Giraffe is a General critter. It eats Veggies from any table. Considered an average creature, the Giraffe will only visit a garden for 20 - 30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Giraffe is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Giraffe by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Giraffe is 3 diamonds. Every 10 Giraffes you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amber seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2 FG Moyogi Bonsai's
- 2 Raised Tables with Veggies
- Avoid other FG or RFH plants that attract Veggie eating critters
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.