| ||The Golden Dart Frog is an Endangered critter. It eats Tropical Fruit from any table. Considered an endangered creature, the Golden Dart Frog will only visit a garden for 2 Minutes or Less minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Golden Dart Frog and all other Endangered Critters can only be attracted using the correct combination of jewel seed plants. In order to attract the Golden Dart Frog you will need all of the following in their flowering (FG) state: Nothing is known to deter the Golden Dart Frog.|
The reward for spotting a Golden Dart Frog is 12 diamonds. Every 10 Golden Dart Frogs you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Ruby seed.
The first time a Golden Dart Frog is spotted in a garden, 30 gold is awarded to the lucky spotter. This reward is only available for spottings in someone else's garden.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1-2 FG Enchanted Forest Sunlight plants
- 1 FG Forest Sunlight plant
- 1 FG Forest Ruby plant
- 1 FG Thornbloom Herb
- 1 FG Snowstar Herb
- 2 Raised Tables with Tropical Fruit
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Very Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.