| ||The Albino Brown Bunny is a Albino critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Albino Brown Bunny will only visit a garden for 40 - 50 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Albino Brown Bunny is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Albino Brown Bunny by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Albino Brown Bunny is 10 diamonds. Every 10 Albino Brown Bunnys you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- Pink Cap Mushroom, or best you have available to you, all the other mushrooms after the Pink Cap have the same deterrent strength, but the Pink Cap has the added benefit of being FG for longer)For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2 or more FG or RFH Herbs
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
- Remember though, Albino's are rare, around only 1 in every 10-20
Brown Bunnies will be Albino.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.