| ||The Albino Kiwi is a Albino critter. It eats Veggies from any table. Considered a very rare creature, the Albino Kiwi will only visit a garden for 15 - 20 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Albino Kiwi is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Albino Kiwi.|
The reward for spotting a Albino Kiwi is 35 diamonds. Every 10 Albino Kiwis you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 4-5 RFH Cumulas Albiflorus
- 2 Low Tables with Bird Mix
- Remember though, Albino's are very rare, around only 1 in every 10-20 Kiwi will be Albino.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.