| ||The Albino Chipmunk is a Albino critter. It eats Bird Mix from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Albino Chipmunk will only visit a garden for 30-50 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Albino Chipmunk is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Albino Chipmunk by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Albino Chipmunk is 15 diamonds. Every 10 Albino Chipmunks you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- As many FG Luna Serena's as you can plant, 2-4 is ideal.
- 2 Low Tables with Bird Mix
- Remember though, Albino's are rare, around only 1 in every 10-20
Chipmunk will be Albino.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.