| ||The Grey Squirrel is a General critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered an average creature, the Grey Squirrel will only visit a garden for 50 - 60 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Grey Squirrel is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Grey Squirrel by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Grey Squirrel is 2 diamonds. Every 10 Grey Squirrels you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amber seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 4-6 FG Bellis Lycaena (Use only, Red, Orange, Blue, Indigo or Violet)
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Extremely Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.