| ||The Baby Zebra is a Babies and Chicks critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Baby Zebra will only visit a garden for 6-Apr minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Baby Zebra and all other Baby critters can only be attracted using the correct Birthflower plant. In order to attract the Baby Zebra you will need to first attract multiple of ten of its adult version, having an empty Birthstone pot (of the right type - ) in the garden waiting for it: |
NOTE: When a Baby Critter is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Baby Critter is due in less than thirty minutes.
Nothing is known to deter the Baby Zebra.
The reward for spotting a Baby Zebra is 20 diamonds. Every 10 Baby Zebras you spot you will also be awarded an unknown seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- Most importantly you will need a empty Aquamarine Birthstone Pot (Dropped by spotting multiples of 10 of the Zodiac Fish) The Birthflower will magical appear in the empty pot once you have had a multiple of 10 Zebras spotted in your garden.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 Tulipa Praecocia grown in White Magical Pot
- 1 Tulipa Praecocia grown in Black Magical Pot
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.