| ||The Baby Sugar Glider is a Babies and Chicks critter. It eats Veggies or Tropical Fruit from any table. Considered a very rare creature, the Baby Sugar Glider will only visit a garden for 4-Feb minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Baby Sugar Glider and all other Baby critters can only be attracted using the correct Birthflower plant. In order to attract the Baby Sugar Glider you will need to first attract multiple of ten of its adult version, having an empty Birthstone pot (of the right type - ) in the garden waiting for it: |
NOTE: When a Baby Critter is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Baby Critter is due in less than thirty minutes.
You can attempt to repel the Baby Sugar Glider by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Baby Sugar Glider is 15 diamonds.
Set-Up Idea: *
- Most importantly you will need a empty Diamond Birthstone Pot (Dropped by spotting multiples of 10 of the Zodiac Ram) The Birthflower will magical appear in the empty pot once you have had a multiple of 10 Sugar Gilders spotted in your garden.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2-4 RFH Dulcia Glaciaflora/Dulcia Saccaflora/Dulica Zingibera or Dulcis Fructus
- 2 High Tables with Tropical Fruit
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.