| ||The Baby Giant Anteater is a Babies and Chicks critter. It eats Bird Mix from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Baby Giant Anteater will only visit a garden for 9-Mar minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Baby Giant Anteater and all other Baby critters can only be attracted using the correct Birthflower plant. In order to attract the Baby Giant Anteater you will need to first attract multiple of ten of its adult version, having an empty Birthstone pot (of the right type - ) in the garden waiting for it: |
NOTE: When a Baby Critter is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Baby Critter is due in less than thirty minutes.
Nothing is known to deter the Baby Giant Anteater.
The reward for spotting a Baby Giant Anteater is 20 diamonds.
Set-Up Idea: *
- Most importantly you will need a empty Emerald Birthstone Pot (Dropped by spotting multiples of 10 of the Zodiac Bull) The Birthflower will magical appear in the empty pot once you have had a multiple of 10 Giant Anteaters spotted in your garden.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom
- 1 RFH Flora Formicidae
- 1 RFH Snowstar Herb
- 1 RFH Spring Crown Herb
- 1 FG or RFH Nightrose Herb
- 1 or 2 RFH Sundragon Herbs
- 1 or 2 Low Tables with Bird Mix.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.