| ||The Cow is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Grass from a low table. Considered an average creature, the Cow will only visit a garden for 30-40 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Cow is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Cow.|
The reward for spotting a Cow is 3 diamonds. Every 10 Cows you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Rainbow Coloured Jack and the Beanstalk Pot.
- A Raised or Low Table with Wild Berries
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- Leave out a empty low table so once your fairy is spotted the grass will be placed onto the the empty on the table. Remember! Whatever food you leave out for the fairy will transpire to be the grass left out for the Cow. So Organic for fairy will leave Organic for Cow.
- Also remember to leave out a empty Beanstalk Pot!
- Every 5th cow attracted in your garden will drop some Magic Beans, but only if there is an empty Beanstalk Pot in your Garden to plant them in!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.