| ||The Jack is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Treasure from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Jack will only visit a garden for 15-20 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Jack is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Jack.|
The reward for spotting a Jack is 6 diamonds. Every 10 Jacks you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
EVERY 5TH JACK YOU SPOT IN OTHER GARDENS EARNS YOU A FAIRYTALE SEED!
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Golden Coloured Jack and the Beanstalk Pot.
- A Raised or Low Table with Wild Berries
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- Leave out ANY table so once your fairy is spotted the treasure will be placed onto the the empty on the table. Remember! Whatever food you leave out for the fairy will transpire to be the treasure left out for Jack. So Organic for fairy will leave Organic for Jack.
- 1 or 2 FG or RFH Nightrose Herbs to help deter Magpies! As they will be attracted to the sparkling treasure!
However, you may still have to endure the Magpie Pairs.
- Jack will ONLY arrive whilst the Beanstalk remains FG!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.