| ||The Giant is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Treasure from any table. Considered an average creature, the Giant will only visit a garden for 20-30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Giant is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Giant by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Giant is 3 diamonds. Every 10 Giants you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Golden Coloured Jack and the Beanstalk Pot.
- A Raised or Low Table with Wild Berries
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer)
- Leave out ANY table so once your fairy is spotted the treasure will be placed onto the empty on the table. Remember! Whatever food you leave out for the fairy will transpire to be the treasure left out for Giant. So Organic for fairy will leave Organic for Giant.
- 1 or 2 FG or RFH Nightrose Herbs to help deter Magpies! As they will be attracted to the sparkling treasure! However, you may still have to endure the Magpie Pairs.
- Remember a Supershroom WILL help deter him from coming! So if you want to attract the Giant do not leave the Supershroom out and substitute it for a more regular mushroom.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.