| ||The Guinea Pig is a General critter. It eats Veggies from any table. Considered an average creature, the Guinea Pig will only visit a garden for 30-45 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Guinea Pig is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Guinea Pig by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Guinea Pig is 3 diamonds. Every 10 Guinea Pigs you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amber seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- 1 FG Mountain Whisper Herb
- 1 FG Spring Crown Herb
- 1 FG Nestflower Herb
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 or 2 FG Bellis Lycaena (Must be Blue or Yellow)
- 1 RFH Rosa Amora
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.