| ||The Small Billy Goat is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Grass from a raised table. Considered an average creature, the Small Billy Goat will only visit a garden for 25-40 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Small Billy Goat is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Small Billy Goat by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Small Billy Goat is 4 diamonds. Every 10 Small Billy Goats you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Rainbow Coloured Three Billy Goats Gruff Pot (Grass bubble).
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Golden Coloured Three Billy Goats Gruff Pot (Butter bubble).
- A Raised or Low Table with Wild Berries.
- 1 x Empty Tea-cup Pot.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- Leave out an empty RAISED table so once your fairy is spotted the grass will be placed onto the empty table. Remember! Whatever food you leave out for the fairy will transpire to be the grass left out for The Small Billy Goat. So Organic for fairy will leave Organic for The Small Billy Goat.
- Remember, whichever Toadstool is farthest left will be the one that is harvested first.
- Every 5th Small Billy Goat attracted to your garden will fertilize your Small Buttercup, turning it into a Medium-sized Buttercup.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.