| ||The Medium-Sized Billy Goat is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Grass from a raised table. Considered a rare creature, the Medium-Sized Billy Goat will only visit a garden for 15-30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Medium-Sized Billy Goat is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Medium-Sized Billy Goat by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Medium-Sized Billy Goat is 6 diamonds. Every 10 Medium-Sized Billy Goats you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Rainbow Coloured Three Billy Goats Gruff Pot (Grass bubble).
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Golden Coloured Three Billy Goats Gruff Pot (Butter bubble).
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool in the Lavender Coloured Three Billy Goats Gruff Pot (Knapweed bubble).
- Empty Rusty Bucket Pot.
- 1 x Raised or Low Table with Wild Berries
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- Hopefully you should still have grass leftover from the Small Billy Goat, but if not - leave out an empty RAISED table so once your fairy is spotted the grass will be placed onto the empty table. Remember! Whatever food you leave out for the fairy will transpire to be the grass left out for The Small Billy Goat. So Organic for fairy will leave Organic for The Small Billy Goat.
- Remember, whichever Toadstool is farthest left will be the one that is harvested first.
- Every 5th Medium-sized Billy Goat attracted to your garden will fertilize your Medium-sized Buttercup, turning it into a Big Buttercup.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.