| ||The Snow White is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Rosy Apple from any table. Considered an average creature, the Snow White will only visit a garden for 20-Oct minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Snow White is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Snow White by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Snow White is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Snow Whites you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- If Snow White takes the first bite from your rosy red apple, she will fall into a deep sleep and will not return to eat that particular apple again!
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer)A Supershroom will deter Snow White!
- A RFH Fairytale Toadstool planted in a special 'Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs' pot, once RFH it will have the Rosy Apple on top of it.
- A empty Snowdrop Vase
- Every 5th time Snow White is spotted in your Garden, she will plant a beautiful Snowdrop flower.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.