| ||The Jolly is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Orange Gemstones from any table. Considered an average creature, the Jolly will only visit a garden for 5-Feb minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Jolly is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Jolly.|
The reward for spotting a Jolly is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Jollys you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom! (The planting of a Supershroom will depend if you are currently still trying to attract further Snow White visits!)
- 1 FG Snowdrop
- 1 RFH Fairytale Seed in the Amber (Orange) Snow White & Seven Dwarfs Pot
- 1 High Table with Wild Berries - we would suggest Double Organic or Superfood. (Remember! Whatever food you leave out for the fairy will transpire to be the grass left out for Jolly. So Double Organic for fairy will leave Double Organic for Jolly)
- 1 EMPTY High Table for the Orange Gemstones to be harvested on to.
- 1 or 2 FG or RFH Nightrose Herbs to help deter the Magpies from your precious gems!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.