| ||The Prof is a Fairy Tales critter. It eats Blue Gemstones from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Prof will only visit a garden for 5-Feb minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Prof is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Prof.|
The reward for spotting a Prof is 7 diamonds. Every 10 Profs you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
EVERY 5TH PROF YOU SPOT IN OTHER GARDENS EARNS YOU A FAIRYTALE SEED!
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom! (The planting of a Supershroom will depend if you are currently still trying to attract further Snow White visits!)
- 1 FG Snowdrop
- 1 RFH Fairytale Seed in the Sapphire (Blue) Snow White & Seven Dwarfs Pot
- 1 High Table with Wild Berries - we would suggest Double Organic or Superfood. (Remember! Whatever food you leave out for the fairy will transpire to be the grass left out for Prof. So Double Organic for fairy will leave Double Organic for Prof)
- 1 EMPTY High Table for the Blue Gemstones to be harvested on to.
- 1 or 2 FG or RFH Nightrose Herbs to help deter the Magpies from your precious gems!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.