| ||The Elf Field Mouse is a Seasonal critter. It eats Anything from any table. Considered a very common creature, the Elf Field Mouse will only visit a garden for 55-60 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Elf Field Mouse is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Elf Field Mouse by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Elf Field Mouse is 2 diamonds. Every 10 Elf Field Mouses you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Ruby seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
Note: It must be snowing and there must be a completed Santa Snowman for a Elf Field Mouse to be attracted to your garden.
This seasonal critter can also drop the
following if you have a tree or snowman that needs that part in your garden -:
- A large gift for your tree (For every 5th spotted!)
- A Santa hat for your snowman (For every 5th spotted!
Should you wish to attract more mice or mallards, there are several steps you can take.
- Remove your mushroom - mushrooms deter mice and mallards so removing it will let more of them in.
- Put out the wrong food - putting out a food that does not get eaten by anything your current plants attract insures that mice and mallards come.
- Have as many winter plants as possible in your garden (note it must be snowing and you must have a completed Santa Snowman).
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.