| ||The Platypus Underwater is a Pond critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered an average creature, the Platypus Underwater will only visit a garden for 55-60 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Platypus Underwater is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Platypus Underwater by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Platypus Underwater is 2 diamonds. Every 10 Platypus Underwaters you spot you will also be awarded the rare Underwater Toadstool seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom after the first Mermaid has visited!
- 1 RFH Piscis Aquabullae (Blue)
- 1 FG Piscis Aquabullae (Violet)
- 1 FG Piscis Aquabullae (Yellow)
- 1 RFH Luna Serena
- 2 High Tables with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.