| ||The Red Snapper is a Pond critter. It eats Wild Berries from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Red Snapper will only visit a garden for 20-30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Red Snapper is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Red Snapper.|
The reward for spotting a Red Snapper is 4 diamonds. Every 10 Red Snappers you spot you will also be awarded the rare Underwater Toadstool seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
EVERY 7TH RED SNAPPER YOU SPOT IN OTHER GARDENS WILL DROP A UNDERWATER TOADSTOOL!
- Firstly, in order to attract, your garden MUST be Underwater and
to begin to attract the Red Snapper you must have had a multiple of 10 Watery
Seadragons spotted for the Red Pondweed to be planted. Once the Red Pondweed
is in the Red Rocks then BEFORE you dust it to FG it is advisable to get
the other plants to the FG stage first.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom after the first Mermaid has visited to deter the Mermaid from your food
- A FG Underwater Toadstool (Your Garden MUST be Underwater)
- 1 FG Forest Ruby
- 1 FG Forest Amber
- 1 FG Red Pondweed
- 2-3 ANY Tables of Wild Berries
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.