| ||The Yellow Guppy is a Pond critter. It eats Wild Berries from any table. Considered an average creature, the Yellow Guppy will only visit a garden for 55-60 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Yellow Guppy is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Yellow Guppy by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Yellow Guppy is 2 diamonds. Every 10 Yellow Guppys you spot you will also be awarded the rare Underwater Toadstool seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- Firstly, in order to attract, your garden MUST be Underwater and to begin
to attract the Yellow Guppy you must have had a multiple of 10 Golden Seadragons spotted for the Yellow Pondweed to be planted. Once the Yellow Pondweed is in the Yellow Rocks then BEFORE you dust it to FG it is advisable to get the other plants to the FG stage first.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the
Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the
ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom after the first Mermaid has visited to deter the Mermaid from your food
- A FG Underwater Toadstool (Your Garden MUST be Underwater)
- 1 FG Forest Ruby or Sunlight
- 1 FG Forest Amber
- 1 FG Yellow Pondweed
- 2-3 ANY Tables of Wild Berries
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.