| ||The Green Wrasse is a Pond critter. It eats Wild Berries from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Green Wrasse will only visit a garden for 5-10 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Green Wrasse is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Green Wrasse.|
The reward for spotting a Green Wrasse is 7 diamonds. Every 10 Green Wrasses you spot you will also be awarded the rare Underwater Toadstool seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
EVERY 5TH GREEN WRASSE YOU SPOT IN OTHER GARDENS WILL DROP A UNDERWATER TOADSTOOL!
- Firstly, in order to attract, your garden MUST be Underwater and to begin
to attract the Green Wrasse you must have had a multiple of 6 Griffish spotted for the Green Pondweed to be planted. Once the Green Pondweed is in the Green Rocks then BEFORE you dust it to FG it is advisable to get the other plants to the FG stage first.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the
Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the
ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom after the first Mermaid has visited to deter the Mermaid from your food
- A FG Underwater Toadstool (Your Garden MUST be Underwater)
- 1 FG Forest Sunlight
- 1 FG Forest Amber
- 1 FG Forest Emerald
- 1 FG Green Pondweed
- 2-3 ANY Tables of Wild Berries
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.