| ||The Blue Damselfish is a Pond critter. It eats Wild Berries from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Blue Damselfish will only visit a garden for 3-8 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Blue Damselfish is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Blue Damselfish.|
The reward for spotting a Blue Damselfish is 8 diamonds. Every 10 Blue Damselfishs you spot you will also be awarded the rare Underwater Toadstool seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
EVERY 4TH BLUE DAMSELFISH YOU SPOT IN OTHER GARDENS WILL DROP A UNDERWATER TOADSTOOL!
- Firstly, in order to attract, your garden MUST be Underwater and to begin
to attract the Blue Damselfish you must have had a multiple of 6 Phoenish spotted for the Blue Pondweed to be planted. Once the Blue Pondweed is in the Blue Rocks then BEFORE you dust it to FG it is advisable to get the other plants to the FG stage first.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the
Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the
ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom after the first Mermaid has visited to deter the Mermaid from your food
- A FG Underwater Toadstool (Your Garden MUST be Underwater)
- 1 FG Forest Sapphire or Moonlight
- 1 FG Forest Amber
- 1 FG Forest Emerald
- 1 FG Blue Pondweed
- 2-3 ANY Tables of Wild Berries
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.