| ||The Raccoon Butterflyfish is a Pond critter. It eats Tropical Fruit from any table. Considered an average creature, the Raccoon Butterflyfish will only visit a garden for 30-60 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Raccoon Butterflyfish is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Raccoon Butterflyfish by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Raccoon Butterflyfish is 4 diamonds. Every 10 Raccoon Butterflyfishs you spot you will also be awarded the rare Underwater Toadstool seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom! A Supershroom will also deter the Mermaid!
- A FG Underwater Toadstool (Your Garden MUST be Underwater)
- 1 or more FG Carmena Uniflora
- 1 or more FG Rainbow Butterpillaflora (Must be Sparkling and can be ANY colour, Rainbows are an easier option as you can spot any Caterpillar with those!)
- 2-3 Raised Tables with Tropical Fruit
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.