| ||The Adult Frog is a Pond critter. It eats Wild Berries from a raised table. Considered a rare creature, the Adult Frog will only visit a garden for 10-15 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Adult Frog is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Adult Frog by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Adult Frog is 4 diamonds. Every 10 Adult Frogs you spot you will also be awarded the rare Underwater Toadstool seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
PLEASE NOTE THE TADPOLE ONLY FEEDS FROM FROGSPAWN!
The following points describe how to complete the Frog Breeding
- First spot ALL 3 Underwater critters in other gardens. (Tadpole, Froglet and Adult Frog.)
- When your Garden is on dry land (Not Underwater!) Add a Raised table with Wild Berries and also leave an empty table, then the Ground Adult Frog will then visit and lay the Frogspawn. (As with the Fairytales the Frogspawn will be same quality of food that the Adult Frog is spotted on, so Same type as you have! So use Double Organic or Superfood.)
- Then attract the Mermaid to take your Garden Underwater
- The first Tadpole you attract will bring a Froglet to a Low table of Wild Berries, the then first Froglet will bring the Underwater Adult Frog to a Raised table of Wild Berries.
- The very first (and then every 5th) Adult Frog spotted in your garden will lay Frogspawn (but only if you leave an empty Feeding Table out for it to lay on!)
The type of Frogspawn (Regular, Organic, Super) will be the same as the food upon which the Frog fed.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.