| ||The Baby Fish is a Babies and Chicks critter. It eats Bird Mix from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Baby Fish will only visit a garden for 1 - 2 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Baby Fish and all other Baby critters can only be attracted using the correct Birthflower plant. In order to attract the Baby Fish you will need to first attract multiple of ten of its adult version, having an empty Birthstone pot (of the right type - ) in the garden waiting for it: |
NOTE: When a Baby Critter is due, you will know because you will get an invitation to invite friends to hunt for one too. This happens when a Baby Critter is due in less than thirty minutes.
You can attempt to repel the Baby Fish by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Baby Fish is 10 diamonds. Every 10 Baby Fish s you spot you will also be awarded an unknown seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- Most importantly you will need a empty Aquamarine Birthstone (Dropped by spotting multiples of 10 of the Zodiac Fish) The Birthflower will magical appear in the empty pot once you have had a multiple of 10 Bulls spotted in your garden.
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer)
- 1 FG Zodiac star constellation Pisces (Re-plant as necessary)
- 2 Low Tables with bird seed
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.