| ||The Honey Badger is a Seasonal critter. It eats Wild Berries from a low table. Considered a rare creature, the Honey Badger will only visit a garden for 10 - 20 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Honey Badger is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Honey Badger by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Honey Badger is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Honey Badgers you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Emerald seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
Attracted by any fully grown Honey Blossom which has all petals differently coloured
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer)
- One Apis Melliflora (if you do not want bees to visit)
- Two low tables with Wild Berries
- One Honeypot which has a Rainbow Honey Blossom
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.