| ||The Brown Bear is a Seasonal critter. It eats Veggies from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Brown Bear will only visit a garden for 55 - 60 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Brown Bear is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Brown Bear by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Brown Bear is 10 diamonds. Every 10 Brown Bears you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Emerald seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
Attracted by any honey pot that is full of Honey from Indigo or Violet Bees BUT there must be no flower. Each Brown Bear will remove honey from the pot
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer)
- A fully grown 'Cumulus Albiflorus' flower
- One Honey pot which has Honey from Indigo or Violet Bees BUT there must be no flower
- Two tables with vegetables
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.