| ||The Red Panda is a General critter. It eats Bamboo from any table. Considered an endangered creature, the Red Panda will only visit a garden for 0-2 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Red Panda is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Red Panda .|
The reward for spotting a Red Panda is 10 diamonds. Every 10 Red Panda s you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Ruby seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
Available only once you reach Level 42
- The more FG Bamboo grown in the Bamboo pots the better the attractant
- A mushroom seemingly has little effect on deterring mice from feeding on the Bamboo
- 1 FG Piscis Aquabullae (Red)
- 1 FG Bellis Lycaena (Red)
- Raised tables with Bamboo on which will be placed on your empty tables upon spotting a Black and White critter elsewhere
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.