| ||The Orangutan is an Endangered critter. It eats Tropical Fruit from any table. Considered an endangered creature, the Orangutan will only visit a garden for 2 Minutes or Less minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Orangutan and all other Endangered Critters can only be attracted using the correct combination of jewel seed plants. In order to attract the Orangutan you will need all of the following in their flowering (FG) state: Nothing is known to deter the Orangutan.|
The reward for spotting a Orangutan is 20 diamonds. Every 10 Orangutans you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Ruby seed.
The first time a Orangutan is spotted in a garden, 100 gold is awarded to the lucky spotter. This reward is only available for spottings in someone else's garden.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 FG Enchanted Forest Amethyst plant
- 1 FG Forest Amethyst plant
- 1 FG Forest Sapphire plant
- 1 FG Forest Sunlight plant
- 1 FG Forest Ruby plant
- 1-2 FG Thornbloom Herb
- 1-2 Raised Tables with Tropical Fruit
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Very Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.