| ||The Badger is a General critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Badger will only visit a garden for 15 - 20 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Badger is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Badger by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Badger is 6 diamonds. Every 10 Badgers you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Moonlight seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- Pink Cap Mushroom, or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 RFH Luna Serena
- 1 RFH Sundragon Herb
- 1 FG Bellis Lycaena (Must be Blue or Yellow)
- 1 RFH Rosa Amora
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Very Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.