| ||The Ping Ponguin is a Planimals critter. It eats Bird Mix from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Ping Ponguin will only visit a garden for 20-Oct minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Ping Ponguin is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Ping Ponguin.|
The reward for spotting a Ping Ponguin is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Ping Ponguins you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amethyst seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2 RFH Hibernus Planetai (Both must be Uranus)
- 2 FG Cross Breed Plants (Any of the following Cumulas
Amora/Fructus Odonata or Solaris Lyceana)
- 2 Low Tables with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.