| ||The Red Squirrel is a General critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered a very rare creature, the Red Squirrel will only visit a garden for 15 - 20 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Red Squirrel is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Red Squirrel by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Red Squirrel is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Red Squirrels you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amethyst seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1-2 FG Taiyo Bonsai (These do take a fair bit of DD to get to FG)
- As many RFH Nestflower Herbs as you can (These are the cheaper DD option)
- 1-2 FG Carmena Aviflora (Red)
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Very Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.