| ||The Roadrunner is a Birds critter. It eats Bird Mix from a low table. Considered an average creature, the Roadrunner will only visit a garden for 15-Oct minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Roadrunner is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Roadrunner.|
The reward for spotting a Roadrunner is 4 diamonds. Every 10 Roadrunners you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Sunlight seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2 Flowering Cacti (Barrel Cacti/Saguaro Cacti/Prickly Pear Cacti or Organ Pipe Cacti) either Open or Closed
- 2 RFH Carmena Aviflora
- 1-2 FG Stella Velleflora
- 2 Low Tables with Bird Mix
- Tried & Tested! Deemed Extremely Effective!
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.