| ||The Rockoon is a Planimals critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Rockoon will only visit a garden for 20-Oct minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Rockoon is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Rockoon by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Rockoon is 5 diamonds. Every 10 Rockoons you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Amethyst seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer) For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 2 RFH Asteres Planetai (Must be Mercury or Venus)
- 2 FG Cross Breed Plants (Any of the following Cumulas
Amora/Fructus Odonata or Solaris Lyceana)
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.