| ||The Rudolph is a Seasonal critter. It eats Veggies from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Rudolph will only visit a garden for 15 - 30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Rudolph is attracted to gardens with any of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Rudolph.|
The reward for spotting a Rudolph is 4 diamonds. Every 10 Rudolphs you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Sapphire seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
This seasonal critter can also drop the
following if you have a tree or snowman that needs that part in your garden -:
- Some gifts for your tree (For every 5th spotted!)
- A nose for your snowman (For every 5th spotted!
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer)
- As many RFH Christmas Trees as you can plant
- 2 Raised Tables with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.