| ||The Snowy Owl is a Seasonal critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered an average creature, the Snowy Owl will only visit a garden for 15 - 30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Snowy Owl is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Snowy Owl by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Snowy Owl is 2 diamonds. Every 10 Snowy Owls you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Sunlight seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
This seasonal critter can also drop the
following if you have a tree or snowman that needs that part in your garden -:
- Some gifts for your tree (For every 5th spotted!)
- A nose for your snowman (For every 5th spotted!
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we
suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same
deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer)
- As many FG or RFH Ice Flowers or Christmas Trees as you can plant
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.