| ||The Woodpecker is a Birds critter. It eats Bird Mix from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Woodpecker will only visit a garden for 20 - 30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Woodpecker is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Woodpecker by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Woodpecker is 3 diamonds. Every 10 Woodpeckers you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Emerald seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of being FG for longer)
- 2 RFH Moyogi or Chie Bonsai's
- 2 FG Carmena Aviflora (Any, but Red)
- 2 Raised Tables with Bird Mix
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.