| ||The Wallaby is a Marsupials critter. It eats Veggies from any table. Considered a rare creature, the Wallaby will only visit a garden for 15 - 30 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Wallaby is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Wallaby by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Wallaby is 3 diamonds. Every 10 Wallabys you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Sapphire seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap
as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after,
but the added benefit of being FG for longer)
- 1 or more of the FG Aureus plant Fibonaccius.
- 1 FG Zodiac plant (Re-plant as necessary)
- 2 Raised Tables with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.