| ||The Tasmanian Devil is a Marsupials critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered an endangered creature, the Tasmanian Devil will only visit a garden for 2 Minutes or Less minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Tasmanian Devil is attracted to gardens that have all of the following: Nothing is known to deter the Tasmanian Devil.|
The reward for spotting a Tasmanian Devil is 10 diamonds. Every 10 Tasmanian Devils you spot you will also be awarded the rare Forest Ruby seed.
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap
as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after,
but the added benefit of being FG for longer)
- 1 of each of the FG Aureus plants (Naturalis/Fibonaccius/Primus and Triangularis)
- 2 FG Zodiac plants (Re-plant as necessary)
- 1 FG Chie or Tayio Bonsai (Re-plant as necessary)
- 1 Low Table with Veggies
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.